Welcome to Barone's Cars & Capital Markets


My name is Sophia and I am a Maserati. I’m a sleek, sophisticated, and very powerful GranTurismo Sport.  I sport a naturally aspirated 4.7L 457 HP V8 engine and can go 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds.
My driver's name is Barby Barone. Like me, she’s Italian.  She’s President of Biltmore Advisors, an investment firm based in Phoenix Arizona.

She’s been in the investment business for over 30 years and has a passion for her profession.


So now that you know who we are, Barby will tell you why we’ve decided to create this blog. 



I bought my first Maserati in 2009. My Italian Beauty was my first performance vehicle.  I acquired her on an informed whim and have never looked back.  Initially my enthusiasm outstripped my driving skills and it was when I planned to run the Mohave Mile that legendary race car driver Lyn St. James arrived on scene with a pair of her driving gloves to help. My involvement with the Desert Region Ferrari Club in Arizona is a great opportunity to not only get to know other car enthusiasts but also to learn from their experiences and share my passions.
In March of 2015 I presented the first Cars & Capital Markets event featuring Lyn St. James.  It was held at the Penske Racing Museum.  The tie between Cars & Capital Markets (the world of investments) focused on setting clear objectives and defining risk.  Cars & Capital Markets 2.0 was held at The Stables in Scottsdale, again highlighting Lyn St. James and I arrived with great flair and show of horse power in My Italian Beauty.

Our goal each month is to provide exciting insight on a variety of car related topics along with equally interesting investment tidbits.  We hope you find it as much fun as we do, and we look forward to getting to know you.

If you have a specific investment related question, please contact us and we’ll do our best to include it in an upcoming post.