My Arizona Car Week in Pictures

Scott Utter of European Motorcar Studio shares the merits of this 1974 Lamborghini Espada with me
at the Scottsdale Jet Center reception during Arizona Car Week.


 My week began by hosting with a fundraiser for the RPM Foundation with president Diane Fitzgerald (left).
My friendship with IndyCar racer Lyn St. James (right) inspired me to make a
multi-year financial commitment to the foundation in her honor.

Two of my good friends and traveling companions, Jim and Sandi Weder, who share my passion for fantastic cars.
We connected through the Ferrari Club ofAmerica – Desert Region, and attended the Monaco Grand Prix in 2016.

This replica Porsche 917 sports racer was a standout favorite of the week.

Tagging along with the RPM Foundation students at the Barrett-Jackson collector car auction, and
witnessing the power of mentorship firsthand.

My Sophia had plenty of company from her cousins down the road in Maranello.

Sometimes the week may look like one long cocktail party, but at the America’s Automotive Trust reception at Gainey Ranch,
industry leaders network to steer the future of the collector car hobby.
Lyn St. James and I are proud to support the RPM Foundation in accelerating the growth of the next generation of restoration and preservation craftsmen through formal training and mentorship.

Investment Advisory Services offered through Mutual Advisors, LLC DBA Biltmore Advisors,
an SEC registered investment advisor.