Introducing Francesca

 


Well, I thought it was about time I introduced myself. My name is Francesca, and I am Sophia’s younger sister. I arrived on the scene this summer, and like Sophia, I am a spectacular Maserati GranTurismo Sport.

I have the same technical specifications, I’m super-fast and sound amazing. I do look quite different than Sophia.  Whereas Sophia had a very flashy red leather interior and shiny black exterior, I have a completely different look!

My exterior is Granito Grigio and my interior is Cuio which is a totally elegant camel color.  I do think I’m quite sophisticated.

Barby agrees, and several of her friends say they like me better than Sophia!  Well, this is not a “one is better than the other” situation. Although related, we are different. Think of two sisters in the same family – one with a slightly more outgoing personality, and the other a bit more refined and somewhat restrained.

As a matter fact, Barby has said that she actually drives slightly slower and perhaps at a more stately pace in me. That, however, remains to be seen.  The woman is incapable of slow driving!

Barby has just bought me new shoes –a set of Pirelli P-Zeros. I know they are pricey, but I happen to know that she spent more on her real Italian shoes – those Pradas she bought on that lazy day in Milano after several Camparis and one Negroni.  After staring at the Prada store for a couple of hours, she fell prey to their siren call! At least I can wear my shoes out in the rain!


Investment Advisory Services offered through Mutual Advisors, LLC DBA Biltmore Advisors, an SEC registered investment advisor.